Capture different types of biometric patterns of a person to compare against millions of records stored in a database, ensuring their uniqueness and increasing the level of accuracy in identity validation as a result of the combination of different patterns.
- Validation of identity and prevention of fraud in procedures and applications.
- Fingerprint validation with live finger technology and thermal reader.
- Fingerprint validation against the image of the identity document
- Validation of biographical data of the identity document (code PDF417).
- Fingerprint validation stored in database and/or key cards (match on card).
- Fingerprint, palm, facial, iris, and signature validation.
Allows access to applications and workstations using biometrics by replacing conventional methods such as username and password.
- Double factor of authentication by physical key (smart card) and fingerprint recognition.
- No need to exchange credentials of access between use
- Ensures uniqueness of the access credentials.
- The possibility of hacking access credentials is substantially reduced
Access and Assistance Control
This solution allows managing, monitoring and controlling the access of people and employees to business premises.
- Enrollment, administration and search of users by groups.
- Management of readers and doors by zones.
- Real-time door and zone monitoring, alarm management, event notification by mail and event log checking.
- Automation of attendance control of employees, daily and weekly itinerary, festive configuration and attendance reports.
- Generation of reports.
- Automatic generation of alarms based on defined rules.
- Stand alone and/or online architecture.
It performs the identification of people through facial recognition, using live video sources from high resolution digital surveillance cameras.
- Identification of people in blacklists
- The subjects can be incorporated into the system through photographs and/or recorded video and/or in real time.
- The system works in movement and distance, without requiring collaboration on part of the person to recognize